} -->

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday




Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

1. Grab your current read.
2. Open to a random page.
3. Share two 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page.
4. Add the title and Author's name too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR pile.

There is only one VERY IMPORTANT THING TO REMEMBER:
 *** Do NOT post anything that could spoil the plot of the book!!! ***
If your sentences that fall between lines 7 and 12 on the page you turn to give too much away, choose a different page, or a different spot on the page… we don’t want to ruin any surprises for anyone!


***************************************
ELENA

I'm reading "Enemy Mine" by Karin Harlow

Enemy Mine (L.O.S.T., #2)

"Well,fuck you very much,it worked. Every part of him including his damn libido was heightened. He was walking around with a hard-on a sixteen-year-old would envy."


sAM


I'm reading "Fifty Shades Darker" by E.L James

Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades, #2)

"My body starts to quiver. Oh... This feeling that I now know so well... I am close... Oh..."That's right, baby...give it up for me ...Please...Ana,"he murmurs and his words are my undoing. "Christian,"I call out, and he groans as we both come together."





Teaser Tuesday

4 comments:

Book Savvy Babe said...

ok, those are some seriously HOT teasers! Great choices, and can I just say that I LOVE that cover of Enemy Mine... *sigh* Thanks for stopping by my TT today :) Book Savvy Babe

Elena said...

The cover is just as hot as the Hero! Lol!!!

Likewise, thanks for stopping by and showing some TT loving :)

Trish said...

OMG BOTH teasers are HOT HOT HOT! this is what you call a tease!

Trish - My Teaser Tuesday

Unknown said...

well...I like them all...sexxy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...