} -->

Friday 23 December 2011

Guilty Pleasures By Kitty Thomas


Vivian Delaney leads a life of privilege, but behind closed doors she feels isolated and trapped in a gilded cage. Unable to achieve sexual pleasure with her husband, she finds herself in the capable hands of Anton, a massage therapist intent on awakening her to her full sexual potential. By any means necessary.

As their secret meetings progress, she falls farther down a rabbit hole where the line between rape and illicit affair grows increasingly blurred. Anton will accept nothing short of her complete surrender as he molds and shapes her to be sold to the highest bidder.


My thoughts go out to my GR friends who threw me into a cockpit with this read and wanted to know what I thought of it before they read it themselves.Mmmmhmmmm....ya'll know who you are. smiley,wink

Well for starters,I had a lot of mixed feelings on it.I had a very hard time rating it,so writing a review was a little difficult as well. So these are just my feelings and what I thought of the book.

Alrighty! It lost one star,cause for those of you who know me well, ya'll know I'm a terrible guesser on predicting what's next. I knew what was gonna happen before it happened.

It lost one more star,cause although I like novels with BDSM in them,this book had me wince & gnaw at the little that was left of my fingernails.I actually felt sorry for the woman.I didn't find it arousing at all =( I felt like she was being beaten! LOL! I know it's not funny but I've read more arousing punishments then that! ahahaha....

Now for the 3stars,I liked the concept of the story & Of course all the Smutty men mmmmmhmmmmm....yummy! ahahahaha.....although I gotta say I'll keep loving them as long as I'm not the one under their hardcore toys *flinches* *shudders* LMAO!!!

Otherwise,Enjoy! Now I can't wait to see what others thought of this book. If anyone gives it a higher rating, then I can point out your Smexy Kink! ahahahaha.......





1 comment:

Jennifer @ The Book Nympho said...

I have a few of Kitty's books on my Nook. I need to get around to reading them. Not enough time to read all the 500+ books I have. UGH.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...