} -->

Monday 5 December 2011

Immortal Rider - Larissa Ione

Sexy, powerful, and immortal, Limos is on a crash course with destiny. She’s been marked as Satan’s bride and her jealous fiance wants her all to himself. The only way this Horseman can keep herself—and everyone else—safe is to keep her distance. But not even Limos can save herself from the secrets she’s kept . . . or resist the seductive allure of one very brave human.

Arik Wagner knows the saying “love hurts” better than most, yet he never thought stealing a kiss from Limos would land him in Hell. Literally. It takes all his military training to survive the demon torture, but once he’s topside, Arik realizes that the agony has just begun. With the Apocalypse looming and Satan demanding his bride, will Arik and Limos surrender to the desire smoldering between them? Or will giving in to their passion unleash hell on earth?


 
What a ride! My head is still spinning from this book, in a good way. I loved Immortal Rider equally as much as I loved Eternal Rider. These four horseman/woman will get your panties tide in a knot and tingly in all the right places.  The book has the perfect amount of romance, fantastic action and so many scheming plots your won’t know which way is which. 

I absolutely love Larissa Ione and in Immortal Rider she has lived up to her reputation. In this book we get to have Arik get his HEA. I have swooned like many others for Arik since his days in the Demonica series. Add in a wicked Heroine, Limos – who I’m in such awe of, when I grow up I want to be just like her - and you have the perfect recipe for a perfect book.

The couple have to deal with ALOT of sh*t to be together to be quite honest, and both have alot of secrets that are revealed that could potentially ruin everything. The two have fantastic chemistry but who got me real tingly was Than and Regan, holly smokes! Talk about HAWT! I’m not getting into that any more than that because it’s a major spoiler – but wow! I want that next book NOW!

All in the entire story was written perfectly. I love all the characters even the bad guys. This series in going to be one to rival the ages and if you haven’t read this series yet – go add it now! I cannot wait for the next book!




2 comments:

June M. said...

I loved this book so much! I was so eager to get this book from the time I read ETERNAL. And I can't wait to get the next book...Than is so YUMMY!

Elena said...

*covering eyes* Are there any spoilers? hehehehe....Just Kidding! Glad you got to this book before me Sam,now will you hold my hand when it's my turn to read it?

Thanks for another great review =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...