} -->

Friday 24 February 2012

Naked By Megan Hart

No strings. No regrets. And no going back.

I didn't think he wanted me. And I wasn't about to get involved with him, not after what I'd heard. Sure, Alex Kennedy was tall, dark and unbearably hot, but I've been burned before. When I solicited him to model for my erotic photography book, I didn't expect such a heated, passionate photo session. And now that we've crossed that line, our bodies aren't the only things that have been exposed.

But I can't give my heart to a man who's so… unconventional. His last sexual relationship was with a married couple. It's enough that my ex-fiancé preferred men, I can't take that chance again no matter how much my body thrives on Alex's touch. I can't risk it, but I can't resist it, either.

Alex can be very convincing when he wants something. And he wants me.



Photobucket
Sam's Thoughts:

*thinks about the past fondly* I remember the day that I added this book. I didn’t know who Megan Hart was. This book was yet to be released, and I didn’t bother looking into her other books. I just saw this hot cover and was drawn in instantly. *shakes head and comes to present day*

These days? Im like an auto-bot when it comes to Hart. I see her name; I add it and buy it. She is one of the true talented authors’ our there. She knows how to tread on subjects that are risqué. Naked is an Erotic story of a woman dealing with the colour of her skin, her past relationship choices and her present ones.

SO in Naked we get to see Alex again. We met Alex in Tempted. Alex and Olivia meet at Olivia’s gay ex-fiancées - Patrick – party. Patrick immediately tells Olivia to stay away from Alex and to forget anything because he doesn’t like girls. Olivia got a close up of this when she cops an eye full of Alex getting a head job from another guy at the party. After meeting Alex the next morning and spending the day together she decided to invite him to rent out her flat after finding out he needed a place. The two ends up spending a lot of time together and not before long – cant keep their hands off each other.

But Alex doesn’t like girls, right? After being burnt once before, Olivia doesn’t want to start someone who has the potential to hurt her in the exact same fashion.

So what did I like? – Umm...let me think about that .....hmmm...everything! I liked Olivia; she was strong and dealt with all her issues head on. She is struggling with Religion and her family. Hart made her struggles seem real. None of characters have a perfect life and that’s what gets me. Just because your related by blood – doesn’t make you family.

Alex was just the same as he was in Tempted, but it was great to see a different side to him. He was a real romantic and considerate. He still had the same wicked smile and his tendency to wear jeans with no shoes or socks and his shirts always half open ---sigh -----

What I didn’t like? – You still don’t really find out about Alex’s sexuality. Is he Bi / gay / straight? I would have liked Olivia to address his sexual tendencies a bit further. I also don’t like, and I didn’t like this in Tempted either, is the way Alex changes when he is around his friend, James. I firmly believe you should never have to act a certain way for someone. Be yourself.

Otherwise, this was just another brilliant novel for Hart. I drool at her humble feet. 





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved this book (audiobook) I never read or listened to the previous book, I guess I should.
Love the review, and excellent point at end.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...