} -->

Saturday 11 February 2012

Under Fire (Firefighter Of Stations #2) Jo Davis

Zack fights fires and saves lives, yet his own thirst for life has run dry-until he comes to the rescue of a sharp-tongued exotic dancer named Corrine Shannon who soon has the normally shy hero burning out of control.

But just as they are consumed by flames of passion, they find themselves under fire from two relentless enemies with fifty million reasons to succeed. Can they withstand the heat while trying to save their own lives-or will their newfound romance be extinguished as fast as it began?










PhotobucketElena's Thoughts:


 Well devoted Firefighter Station readers *rubs hands together* Did you  like the first novel,Trial By Fire ? If so, then you remember Zack? The Virgin,the guys make fun of. Lol!! And the guy Eve spoils and everyone loves?

Well readers, Zack will make you wear his heart on your sleeve. *sighs* This novel is action packed,smexy in all directions and of course lots of secrets.The Heroine is Bad-Ass, not a whiny chick at all.

As usual, this Jo Davis series had the whole water works going on, I swear tears were rolling for these characters.But the author made sure the smexin was drool worthy. Lol! In my honest opinion, I loved book 1, will continue and say I loved book 2, and I can't wait to get my tush moving and read book 3.

I would recommend this series  if you haven't read it yet.And if you have read it and wondered if you should continue.I'd say, you would be missing out if you keep this series on hold. *runs to download next book*





1 comment:

Elena said...

LOLZ!! It just so happens I'm reading book 3. Julian Salvatore is a Hot Spanish peace of Male meat! LOL!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...