Book Review Requests
We are currently not accepting review requests,until further notice. This Post will be updated when us reviewers have openings to start accepting reviews requests again. Sorry for the inconvience.
Our Rules are as followed:
We try to be as selective as possible to ensure that each book we read and review receives the necessary time and attention it deserves. If we don’t think we are going to like a book then I will simply not review it, which is probably why many of the books I’ve reviewed have received high ratings.
Please note however, that we will review your book honestly with respect for the author at all times.
I am happy to review almost any genre, but will draw the line at,M/M, Christian Fiction or Children's Stories.
We can accept printed books or digital books
To enquire about a review request please contact Elena or Rhonda,at
samsawesomness AT gmail DOT com
We will in general have a review posted with a two week time frame but this is not always possible. We will notify you personally with a date of posting for your convenience.
If however, a book is being sent for a virtual book tour (which I love participating in) then I will post my review on the assigned date.
*IMPORTANT NOTICE* Any books provided to us will not be sold or pirated. Your books are safe with us.Just Please be advised,if Sam,Elena or Rhonda can not read supposed novel for review,then the copy that has been provided for review,will then be passed along to one of our three reviewers. Once again,we are against pirating,so anything that is given to us will NOT be distributed to anyone nor will it be passed amoungst ourselves.
- Winners will be chosen randomly by Rafflecopter or Random.org;
- Sam, E and R's Awesomness is not responsible for items lost in shipping or items shipped from 3rd party sponsors.
- Winners will be contacted via email within 24hours of giveaway closure;
- There is no limit to the amount of giveaways you can enter on Sam E and R's Awesomness; but, you can only enter each giveaway once. If it is found that a person has entered the same giveaway more than the allotted entries those entries will be disqualified;
- As a right, all contests can be concluded without notice or reason given;
- Entrants can be disqualified without notification, so please pay attention to the rules of the giveaway;
- If a winner has not contacted us within 48 hours of notifying them of their win, a new winner will be chosen.
- Winner's information is not used in any way, shape, or form except to ship the winning item out. Information is then deleted permanently.
- There is no limit to the amount of giveaways that you can enter but you may only enter each giveaway once. Multiple entries will be disqualified.