} -->

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Own The Wind (Chaos #1) by Kristen Ashley


Too hot to handle...

Tabitha Allen grew up in the thick of Chaos--the Chaos Motorcycle Club, that is. Her father is Chaos' leader, and the club has always had her back. But one rider was different from the start. When Tabby was running wild, Shy Cage was there. When tragedy tore her life apart, he helped her piece it back together. And now, Tabby's thinking about much more than friendship...

Tabby is everything Shy's ever wanted, but everything he thinks he can't have. She's beautiful, smart, and as his friend's daughter, untouchable. Shy never expected more than friendship, so when Tabby indicates she wants more--much more--he feels like the luckiest man alive. But even lucky men can crash and burn..


Holly's Review

AWESOME. AWESOME. AWESOME.

That is my thought when I know there is a new KA novel for me to curl up and crawl into!! With Motorcycle Man being one of my favorite KA novels I knew there was about zero chance that I would not love the Chaos Series!! And HOLY HOT BIKERS - was I right!! 

True to KA form Parker 'Shy' Cage is a badass alpha biker through and through! Now, that aside, because I love all of the badass alpha men in these stories, I absolutely love when I discover that I love the heroine just as much!! She is totally kick ass too!

Tabitha Allen has had a thing for Shy since she was sixteen years old. But as the daughter of the president of the club she knew it was a long shot for Shy to even notice her let alone want her. That said, having grown up in the club she is loved by all the brothers of course but in her teenage years kinda goes off the rails and the boys often get called out to retrieve her from certain unsavory situations.

When Shy goes gets her from a party when she is nineteen things get a bit ugly between them and that pretty much drives a wedge between them for years. Tabby finds love and is getting married and moving on with her life. Tragedy drives her back to Shy because she needs a friend, even though they both want more. Tabby and Shy finally make there way to 'more than friends' - thank god! Que the smokin' hot sex, one of may favorite parts of KA's books! Bad Ass Alpha Sex! :) Anyway, they find there way together and it is not an easy ride! They knew they would face scrutiny simply because Tabby is Tack's daughter and Shy has always been kind of a dog, with a flair for threesomes! But as with all these wonderful books there is drama, love(the completely melt your heart kind) and sex and fun!! All works out for the HEA, which is what we all want! 

“I never dreamed any fuckin' dream," he whispered, and the smile faded from her face as tears filled her eyes.
She understood him.
"Shy-"
"Didn't dream it, saw it, waited my time, and then you gave it to me.”
 


I will end with I loved this book and I love everything that Kristen Ashley writes, she is totally rocks and is an auto buy for me!! This is a wonderful start to another kick as series!! PLEASE bring on more Chaos Motorcycle Club!!! Oh, and I almost forgot, if you are already a KA fan, this book was like a great big reunion at times, you get to spend a little time at Fortnum's book store with some old friends and we also got to visit with a but if the Dream Man series hotties! So go forth and enjoy my friends!!

This is how I pictured Shy the entire time I was reading this book!! 
My Parker 'Shy' Cage....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Gawd Holly! I knew I was going to read this book soon (eventually) but after seeing who you pictured as shy I think I might need to get myself out of this reading funk I'm in and read this book. HOLY HOTNESS! I think I love him already.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...