} -->

Friday 27 January 2012

Key to the Cursed:Soul Reborn By Jean Murray

THE HUMAN REALM, HIS BATTLEFIELD. Asar, the Egyptian God of the Underworld, has been tortured and left soulless by a malevolent goddess, relegating him to consume the very thing he was commissioned to protect. Human souls. DEADLY SECRETS BETTER LEFT UNEARTHED. Lilly, fearless commander of the Nehebkau huntresses, is the only things standing in the way of the goddess' undead army unleashing hell on earth. Now an empty shell of hatred, Asar vows to kill the goddess and anyone involved in her release, but fate crosses his path with a beautiful blonde huntress who has a soul too sweet to ignore. But Lilly has a secret-one she is willing to sell her soul to keep. If the Underworld god discovers her role in the dig that released the goddess, she will lose everything, including his heart.






Photobucket





Elena's Thoughts:
 
Many possibilities....


Talk about a load of Suspense! This novel was quick paced and engaging. Who would've known one story could carry so much depth. The paranormal aspect of the story was over the top A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! The characters have strong loyal connections to one another. (Which I find really important in a story.) That being said. This book had me in control,whenever I set the book down, my thoughts were running about "what's going to happen next".

The 3 Carrigan sisters are in for a wild ride they never expected. As humans,they were brought up to be Huntresses. As their story progresses, their involvement with the Demi-Gods play a huge role.

The Demi-Gods, claim the humans are responsible for unleashing the curse when they unearthed a tomb and released a violent goddess from her prison.

Both the Hero and Herione were complete opposites, Lilly being a human (who despises any supernatural being) and Asar being a Demi-God (who hates humans) Clashed in all the right ways. Who were they fooling? Not me! Ha! They were two stubborn souls,but a match well made. I loved their connection. Asar is a sexy Alpha Hero and Lily is a kick-a** Herione, just how I like my characters.

When all is said and done. There's a story behind every story. Like I've already mentioned,a load gets thrown at you left and right. I honestly don't think I had the time to breath. Lol! It was just that good!

I can't wait for the next novels to be released. I'm crossing my fingers that there will be 2 more stories,with these wicked sisters. Lily had her HEA, now Kit and Kendra need one. I can't wait to see which Demi-God they make quiver and bring to their knees with love for them. I'm excited!








6 comments:

Jean Murray said...

Hi Elena.

You ladies are fabulous. The tease was well worth the wait :-) You rock!!

Can't wait to reveal some dirty little secrets about the Underworld gods on my visit with you on Feb. 8th.

Jean Murray
www.keytothecursed.com

Elena said...

*squee* I can't wait!

Thanks Ladies!

Shawn said...

Great review. Book sounds awesome!

Ollie said...

I read this book and loved it. I have been wanting for several months now for book two and I can't wait! It was one of my top picks for 2011. :)

Ollie aka DarkBloodyVamp

Jean Murray said...

Hi Ollie. *waving*

Trust me, I'm pushing the publisher as much as I can. I'm biting my nails.

Oh, just to throw another teaser out. This series won't stop with the sisters. There are a few secondary characters (that will remain nameless at the moment) that have their day in the sun.

Jean

Elena said...

*covering eyes* I.DID.NOT.JUST.READ.THAT! Lol!!!

Jean you're killing me. I've upgraded from kleenex to paper towels, the suspense is overwhelming.... Lmao!!

Thanks for all the comments. Nice to meet other readers who have loved it just the same :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...