} -->

Tuesday 23 July 2013

A Brutal Tenderness (Terrible Love #2) by Marata Eros


There are two sides to every story. In this dark and sexy companion novel to the New York Times bestseller A Terrible Love, experience the sizzling passion and pulse-pounding suspense through FBI agent Cas Steele’s eyes as he hunts down a psychopath...and falls for the killer’s prey.

Cas has been charged with an unsavory task: manipulate the hauntingly beautiful Jewell MacLeod—a woman he has every reason to hate—and slowly gain her trust in order to use her as bait to lure in a killer. But as the killer draws closer, Cas realizes that he can’t deny the scorching chemistry that ignites between him and Jewell, even if giving into his physical desire for her means jeopardizing his mission...and opening himself up to the possibility of a real and terrible love...


Holly's Review

I need to begin by telling you all that I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!

This is yet another book written as a companion to the first book from the Hero's POV, and I am seriously loving these kinds of books! I mean really, who hasn't read a book and wondered at least once what was going on in the other persons head? 

If you read book one, A Terrible Love, you absolutely have to read this one! There is SOOOOO much more to this story that you have no idea about only hearing it from Jess/Jewell's POV!! Getting into Cas's head is so emotional I found myself aching for him even more than I ever did for the Heroine. This story begins at pretty much the same time as the first one but the story is so different since Cas and Jewell don't even really meet until she is away at college. Even though their lives have intertwined LONG before that, before they ever knew. I was also really surprised to learn in this book that almost nobody was who they appeared to be!! Cryptic, I know, but I really can't say more without major spoilers, and since I would NEVER do that to you all I will just say....READ THESE BOOKS!

I don't want to give too much away for anyone who has not read these books but I will say this is a wonderful story with a bit of everything. Drama, suspense, love and smokin' hot sex with a bad boy!

I have never read anything by this author before but you better believe I will be from now on!

****This book was provided to me as an ARC by Netgalley



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...