} -->

Monday 1 July 2013

Entwined with You (Crossfire #3) by Sylvia Day


The worldwide phenomenon continues as Eva and Gideon face the demons of their pasts, and accept the consequences of their obsessive desires… 

From the moment I first met Gideon Cross, I recognized something in him that I needed. Something I couldn’t resist. I saw the dangerous and damaged soul inside–so much like my own. I was drawn to it. I needed him as surely as I needed my heart to beat.

No one knows how much he risked for me. How much I’d been threatened, or just how dark and desperate the shadow of our pasts would become.

Entwined by our secrets, we tried to defy the odds. We made our own rules and surrendered completely to the exquisite power of possession…


Holly's Review

Let me just start by saying I love everything about Gideon Cross!!!

“Honestly, Gideon Cross had been designed to fuck a woman right out of her mind.” 

However, this installment of this great series, that was only supposed to be a trilogy, was just meh for me. It just didn't feel like it had a huge amount of substance. Let me try to explain without giving spoilers if you have not read books one and two yet. We come off of book 2 with something pretty substantial happening to Gideon and Eva, enough to break them but they hang in there. Now, I expected us to move forward but this felt like a whole book full of standing still! Oh and massive amounts of smokin' hot sex!! That part of the book did not disappoint AT ALL!! But that even tended to get a little repetitive at times! Yeah, I said it! :)

“My domineering lover made no apologies for his caveman tendencies.” 

All of this whining aside, I am still madly in love with Eva and Gideon as well as Cary and whoever he may be loving at any given time and the whole Crossfire cast! I will happily and eagerly devour he next two installments of this series and enjoy every minute! 

“If souls could be mated with wishes, ours would be inextricably entwined.”



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...