} -->

Saturday 27 October 2012

Avoiding Responsibility (#2) By K.A Linde


Lexi has finally given up her once destructive relationship and moved onto bigger and better things, namely Ramsey Bridges. But things are amiss with her new beau and she discovers things about him and his past that would make any girl turn the other way. And she's not sure his past can coincide with hers. A year after his entrance into her life, he's trying to make amends and does the one thing she never expects: invites her to a wedding...Jack's wedding. Find out what happens to Lexi as she deals with all the twists and turns that proceed from that question, throw in a few new players to shake up the mix, and don't forget all her old partners in crime.

Thessa's Review:

Five Stars
----------------
The yellow tape surrounds the area; the sirens have all been silenced. The damage has been done. Everyone injured has been patched up and sent for further treatment. The train wreck is over. There’s nothing more to see here.
----------------

Once again, I am a mess. This emotional rollercoaster ride has come to an end; well, at least for now. Wow! This was just like the first book. My emotions were all over the place. Just check out my status updates, you’ll see just how screwed up I was. I literally had to take a break after every chapter and perform deep breathing exercises just to calm my ass down. I’ve never been so worked up before. This story, along with book one, has made a mess out of me. Do not fret…it’s a good type of mess ;-)

Immediately after I read this, a smile crept up my face. I loved the ending, though I wish there was an epilogue. **hint hint**. I’m sad that this ended and I’m hoping for more in the future, but for right now; for this very second, the biggest reason why I have a smile on my face is because I made it through intact and in one piece.

***Please do not read further if you have not read book one, Avoiding Commitment. Possible spoilers ahead***

♥♥ Ramsey ♥♥: I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. You have earned a coveted place as one of my all time favorite book boyfriends. I do not care about your past. I don’t even care that you’re related to the evil spawn bitch Bekah. I LOVE YOU. What you did for Lexi is beyond sweet. You stayed by her side and stuck up for her and it was by far, the sweetest gesture you could’ve done to show her you loved her. My heart just melted. You are amazing!

Lexi: Chica, I’m so proud of you!!! Yes, I questioned some of your decisions, but we all have to learn from our mistakes. You definitely learned your lesson the hard way, and I’m so happy that Jack is now out of the picture. When you kneed him in the cojones, I screamed out, “yes! It’s about time!! Woohoo!!” You definitely earned the right to date my Ramsey. Please treat him good. If you hurt him, I will come after you!

Jack: I’m glad I denounced you after the first book. You haven’t changed one bit since the first book. I can’t believe all the extra drama you caused in this book. Ughh! Why do you have to be so freaking charming and sleazy at the same time Gahhh! I can never figure you out.

Bekah: I still hate you. More so now, than ever before. OMG! You are so f**king delusional! You are so malicious and callous. Jack will never fully love you.

Chyna & Adam: I’m so happy you two are together! I wish you two all the best. ♥

**SIGH** Ok. I’m totally spent. I love this book. I love both stories. They caused me nothing but angst and tons of emotional outbursts, but it was all worth it. When these two are officially available in book form, I will happily run out and add them to my shelf collection. They are a must have in my opinion. I never thought I would enjoy a story with so much torment and anguish, but K.A. Linde proved me wrong. A definite must read!




4 comments:

cindyc said...

Omg ...when is this gonna be out...

cindyc said...

Omg ...when is this gonna be out...

cindyc said...

Omg ...when is this gonna be out...

Thessamari said...

December 2012. Not long now :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...