} -->

Thursday 26 April 2012

Knight (The Unfinished Heroes #1) By Kristen Ashley

Anya Gage has learned that to get anything good in life, you have to work for it. She has no expectations, no dreams.

Then she finds herself at a party where she doesn’t want to be and she meets Knight.

Knight Sebring knows who he is, what he wants and what he likes. And he gets it. But he never expected something as sweet as Anya Gage to wander into his bedroom during a party he did not expect to be having to borrow his phone.

Knight tries to leave Anya to the life she deserves of white picket fences and a man who watches football on Sundays – good, normal and clean. But when Anya comes to his nightclub and finds herself in a situation, he knows someone has to look after her, he can’t fight it anymore and he decides that man will be him.

Knight teaches Anya that, just as with the bad, in life you should also expect the good. And he teaches her this by giving it to her.

But Knight has a dark past and just as he desires Anya for exactly who she is, he fears when she finds out exactly the man he has become and always intends to be, she’ll leave him for good, normal and clean.

Holly's Review:


Kristen Ashley has totally done it again! Knight is the most amazing hero anti hero I have ever read! He is just a real guy with flaws and issues, oh except he is freaking gorgeous, rich and oh so intense! This story sucked me in just like every other KA story but I loved the addition of erotica and light BDSM in this one.

Knight and Anya we absolutely delicious together and I especially love how her love for him made is so she could just hang the fuck on whenever she learned something about her man that maybe skirted the edges of social acceptability. The sex was intense and fabulous, now I am never one to judge what two consenting adults do in the throes of sexual bliss, so even though some people have mentioned having problems with the fact that Knight wanted Anya to call him Daddy, I am not one of those people! I say do what makes you feel good baby! And having said that, after listening to the amazing dirty talk coming out of Knight’s incredible mouth I would call him any damn thing he wanted me to!

I have to thank my dear friend Dhes for heavily pimping this book, loved it babe! I hate that I have to wait for the next in this series because, well, I am not really a patient person - But, wait I will because the Unfinished Hero’s Series is going to be amazing if this debut is anything to go by!!

My Knight:











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...