} -->

Friday 6 April 2012

Lady Luck (Clorado Montain #3) By Kristen Ashley

Ty Walker was wrongly imprisoned and for the five years he was inside, he honed his plan so when he gets out, he has nothing but vengeance on his mind.

But then he walks straight to stylish, leggy, beautiful, goofy Lexie Berry and he suddenly has something else to think about. He knows within seconds he wants her and within days he can love her but with the filth that was flung at him clinging; he also knows he can’t have her.

Since birth, Lexie Berry has been Lady Luck’s favorite toy and because of that, Lexie is cautious. But within a day, she senses Ty is something special. With her luck, however, she can’t trust it. Then she finds out what was done to Ty and she’s willing to do anything to make it right.

Even what Ty will never forgive her for doing.

Ty clings to vengeance and Lexie goes all out to give him back the time he lost. But Ty is battling demons within and they’re up against dirty cops and criminals who will stop at nothing to sway Lady Luck against them. All Ty and Lexie have is hope Lady Luck will finally swing their way.




Photobucket
Holly's Review:

  I read this entire series without reviewing the first two but I can't let this one go by with out speaking! I loved this book, the entire series for that matter but I think this one in particular not because of the oh so deliciously Alpha hero, but the absolutely amazing heroine!! Lexie is effing fantastic! It isn't very often that the heroine of the story is the one I love the most, but, sorry Ty, Lexie is one rockin' awesome chick! From the moment she picks Ty up outside of the prison she doesn't take any shit, which is awesome because at that point Ty was one scary mother! This book along with the others in this series seemed to have it all. Hot sexy Alpha's, strong sassy heroine's, a little mystery and intrigue, oh, and smoking hot sex!!

 Now, all that said, I have to point out one small pet peeve in this book. Now, while I get that this is just how Ty is portrayed to speak I really did cringe every time he referred to women as pussy. Never woman, women or any other words used for the female population, we were just all pussy and this bugged me. But, as you can see obviously not enough to knock this great book from a 5 star status but I had to mention it :)

 This is my first foray into Kristen Ashley's books and I am not ashamed to say that as soon as I finished the first book in this series I went out an bought all of her other books!! Wonderful, emotional and absolutely delicious writing. Keep 'em coming!

 My Ty:


My Lexie(she is so awesome - yeah I have a little girl crush)








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...