} -->

Thursday, 1 September 2011

18 and Over Book Blogger Follow!





 
 
 
18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines and Kelly at Secrets of a Book Lover. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make new friends!





How to join in:
-You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
-Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
-Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
-List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
-Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
-Visit the other blogs on the list. If you like what you see make sure to leave a comment and follow so the blog owner knows you stopped by and can return the favor. Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. J

It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blog love!


Question of the Week:
Name your top five book boyfriends


Oh gee, there are just sooo many to choose from, but here we go:
  1. Zach from Breaking Point - YOWZA!
  2.  Vinter from Simple Needs - Hellooo!! Prince Albert!
  3.  Adrain from Vampire Academy. What can I say I have a thing for smart arses.
  4. Vishous from BDB - Cause well, its Vishous.
  5. Im going to go with Bones from Night Huntress. I love his accent.

There you have it, so who makes your BB list?




14 comments:

Jet said...

I haven't read Breaking Point but I have heard nothing but great things about it, I will have to give it a go!

I have a weakness for smart arses myself :P Nice choices.

Amber I @ Awesomesauce said...

Bones is a great choice! And I so so love Adrian. He is amazing. I am so glad he is getting his spin off. I am still mad at Rose for hurting him.

Thanks for following and stopping by. I am a new follower.

Evolet Yvaine said...

Shiiiiit!!! I forgot about Vinter! Wow. Much props for mentioning him.

Kat said...

Hmm....I'm seeing multiple V and Bones today ;)

Kat
Wit and Sin

Sam S2 said...

I guess their just the perfecct boyfriend then, right? LOL

Kelly said...

V is pretty hot, but Rhage tops my BDB boyfriend list. Gotta love The Beast! Thanks for participating!

helpmerhonda72 said...

1. JULIAN DARCANGELO from Hard Evidence by Pamela Clare
2. Jericho Barrons from the Fever Series
3. Rehvenge from BDB
4. Ian Mackinnon from Surrender by Pamela Clare
5. Cole Mathison from Second Chance by Christy Reece

Notice Pamela Clare made my list twice?? YES she can write some smexilicious, toe curling heroes.

helpmerhonda72 said...

And Bones
and Dorian from the Dark Swan series by Richelle Mead. How can I pick only 5????

Sam S2 said...

Hahaha! I know, right? I had a hard time and as I have been stopping at all the other blogs I have been reminded of sooo many I forgot. Five is not nearly enough.

helpmerhonda72 said...

I think I could round my list up at 10 most favorite!! LOL

Sally Sapphire said...

Hmm, some good choices here - I'm looking forward to meeting Bones as soon as I get deeper into my TBR list!

Sally @ Bibrary Book Lust

Elena said...

1.Mark St.Crow from : Bound to Please by: Lilli Feisty-My Fantasy Spanking Hero!

2.Wraith from : Demonica series by Larissa Ione-Indeed My Ecstasy Weapon.....

3.Lindsay from :Addicted by Charlotte Featherstone-My High,My Addiction

4.Tiago from: Storms Heart by Thea Harrison-My Alpha Badass...

Last but never the least and always my first:Barrons from:Dark Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning-My Ephoria! Purrrrrrrr............


Sorry,I feel like I'm late for school.LOL! Everyone got here before I did,Y'all put me too shame =P

Great Boyfriends! Sorry If I Snatched up Barrons LOL!!

Black Disaster Fairy said...

I agree! Tons of hot book boyfriends. I would take a platter of them and disappear for a few months or more! ;)

Black Disaster Fairy

A World of Personality

Crystal ♥ said...

Yay! Another V lover, that Brother is way too sexy for his own good!
And if I didn't narrow it down to 5 my list could of gone on forever, no lie. I'm talking huge silky tented harem here girl! lol
Hope you had a great weekend and thanks for participating!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...