} -->

Friday 2 March 2012

Angel's Consort (Guild Hunter #3) Naligni Sighn

Vampire hunter Elena Deveraux and her lover, the lethally beautiful archangel Raphael, have returned home to New York only to face an uncompromising new evil…

A vampire has attacked a girls’ school—the assault one of sheer, vicious madness—and it is only the first act. Rampant bloodlust takes vampire after vampire, threatening to make the streets run with blood. Then Raphael himself begins to show signs of an uncontrolled rage, as inexplicable storms darken the city skyline and the earth itself shudders. The omens are suddenly terrifyingly clear.

An ancient and malevolent immortal is rising. The violent winds whisper her name: Caliane. She has returned to reclaim her son, Raphael. Only one thing stands in her way: Elena, the consort who must be destroyed…




Photobucket
Ren's Thoughts:

Hmmmm...Do you ever wonder why Naasir never appears in this book?

The answer is why... 

He's so naughty, so Raphael change him as a cutie little white tiger, and take him as accessories at his shoulder..

Just kidding :P

Now,for my review

What can I say?

After a long time waiting for this book,I almost cried when this book finally arrived. I wasted no time,that very night I read it and when I finished reading it,I re-read again!

How odd for me. But it's true...

Archangel's Consort,is on my top ten list in this year,this book is #1!! 

I can't even express how I feel about the,the characterizations, the relationship between Elena-Raphael, and about Raphael' s Seven... I just felt amazingly stunned..

The writing is so beautiful, it flows like water. The way the angels fly, and I can't forget the scene when Elena and Raphael are dancing in the sky.I didn't know what Raphael meant,by how the Angel's dance, but when it happened, I just thought "wow", I never expected the Angel Dance to be like that...... (you must read it yourself, no spoiler here *wink*)
 
Many events happen in this book, like The Seven's past, Dmitri, Aodhan, Jason, Illium and Venom (my disappointment is, there's no Naasir :(( , but I think I explained it in the beginning, why he's not here ;)), Elena deals with her father (really I want to smack Jeffrey, for his behavior towards Elena), the disaster, murderer and strange behavior of Cadre because Caliane (Raphael' s mom) 's awakening.

I found myself intrigued and loving Raphael for the first book, it's increasing in Archangel's Kiss, but Raphael in Consort is more than that. He's not just Elena's sidekick, they're together and can't be separated. I don't blame Elena for lusting after Raphael, because it's the normal reaction for her (Hey, if I have a gorgeous boyfriend like Raphael, I'll lust after him too).
  

The ending to me felt little plain, because I wanted something big to happen, but it's no prob, because, overall this book is GREAT!

This man is who I imagined Raphael would look like.. I found him at Guild Hunter cast video that was made by fans. For the first, I think he's to young to be Raphael, but after I see more further,hmmm... definitely suitable for Raphael. 

 I can't wait for Archangel's Blade..
Really, it's about Dmitri, I never expected that he will have his own story, after all, he is not my favorite Seven (I prefer Jason and Aodhan) and the fact that we never met his heroine, it just makes me impatient to read his book...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...