} -->

Thursday 29 March 2012

Beyond Eden (Eden #1) By Kele Moon

Three lifelong friends find themselves tangled in a web of love, pain and dangerous secrets in this erotic Garden of Eden tale.


Tall, dark and handsome Danny Carlow has always gotten whatever he wants except for the two he wants more than anything-his best friends, lovers Paul and Eve. Determined, he waits like a snake in the grass, poised for the right moment to offer them a temptation too delicious to resist.

Artist Eve Everton makes the painful decision to leave her true love Paul for the siren call of New York City. Ten years later, with her life in shambles, she returns. When Paul's waiting arms aren't available, Eve falls for Danny's charm and finds herself a willing accomplice in the dangerous games Danny plays.

Former college football star Paul Mattling is now a successful attorney with a bright future ahead of him. But behind those brilliant blue eyes are secret desires for a taste of the forbidden. Will he play it safe or give in to Danny and Eve and bite the apple?

Reader Advisory: Not for the faint of heart, the pain in this story is vivid and real, the emotions even more so. Haunting and poignant, Beyond Eden presents a darker side of BDSM. You might gasp. You might cry. You might find yourself reading it again and again.




Photobucket
Holly's Review:

What an amazing, intensely emotional story!

 I loved every minute of it!!! This is exactly my favorite kind of book, one that is beautifully emotional and pushes the boundaries a bit. There are a lot of reviews out there that give the synopsis of the story so I am going to skip that part, I just had to put out there how much these 3 people grabbed my heart and won't let go, even now that I'm finished I find myself thinking about them.... This is definitely not you typical fluffy menage with a little BDSM thrown in, heck no, there is some very intense scenes that may be too much for some people, but I can't stress enough how much they just work in this story. I don't want to make this any type of spoiler review so I am not going to get into that much. All I am going to say is that I fell very much in love with Evie Girl, Danny Boy and Paul Guy and I would give anything to get a look at Eve's paintings of them all, my god, I bet they are scorch your skin HOT!!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...