} -->

Sunday 18 March 2012

Funny,Funny,Har Har


  Turn The Pages


A man and his wife got into bed for the night. The wife had curled up ready for sleep and the husband put his bed lamp on to read a book. As he was reading, he stopped and reached over to his wife and started fondling her girly parts. He did this only for a very short while then stopped and went back to reading his book.

The wife got up and started stripping in front of him. The husband was confused and asked, "What the hell are doing, taking all your jammies off?" The wife replied, "You were playing with my girly parts. I thought it was foreplay for
something a bit heavier".

The husband said, "Hell no! I was just wetting my fingers so I could turn the pages."


My Reaction: Hmmmmm....That's kinda gross,yet,funny as heck at the same time. Wicked! LOL!!! 

2 comments:

GraceMyBookSnack said...

Yeah...that's disgustingly funny!

Elena said...

Rotfl!!! I feel bad for the wife who got all worked up,but I understand the husband and what he would do for the love of reading. Lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...