} -->

Monday 5 March 2012

Welcome our new reviewer!!!



S,E,R's is super excited to welcome a new reviewer to the awesome team.  Her name is Grace, and she's a real sweetie, and we look forward to having her on our blog with us.  She is going to tell you a little about herself, and I hope everyone gives her a big warm welcome! 

"Hi, I'm Grace, I'm a mother to one inquisitive kid and married to a really supportive man, who I met in high school!  One day I would love to travel the world.  Until that happens I will continue doing my favorite thing to do and that is reading!  I generally love paranormal and contemporary romance fiction.  Among my current faves are Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood series and anything by Laura Kaye and Debra Anastasia.  When I'm not reading I'm a sucker for romance movies, bang my head to rock or heavy metal music and bake with my little one."
WOO HOO!!! That's it girl, let your hair down and have some fun with us!!!

10 comments:

GraceMyBookSnack said...

Thanks for having me! Looking forward to the FUN!

Jennifer Lane said...

Welcome, Grace! Debra Anastasia's a great author in my book, and I'm just getting into the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. Happy reading.

Elena said...

Welcome on board Grace!

We're all excited to having another blogging chick to join our crazy blog. I look forward to working with ya and reading your reviews =)

xoxo's

Elena

Ronda Tutt said...

Welcome to your new and fantastic world Grace. Your in the right place for exciting fun. I love these Ladies, they are awesome to work with. If I didn't have my own site to run I'd join them in a heart beat. This is one of my favorite sites to visit and I love getting all their post through my email.

I look forward to your post.

Ronda Tutt
Queentutt's World of Escapism

Sam S2 said...

Welcome Grace, looking forward to having you on board!

GraceMyBookSnack said...

Thanks for the warm welcome, ladies!

Megan@Riverina Romantics said...

Hey Grace! Welcome to the blogoshere!

Unknown said...

Welcome to this crazy book blogging world!

Debra Anastasia said...

Oh my gosh! I'm the hugest fangirl of this bog and these ladies and now Grace too? The Internet just got seriously more incredible! Welcome Grace. You rock.

GraceMyBookSnack said...

Oh my goodness! Blows heart-shaped kisses to all the welcome lovin'! Debra, you can thank Rhonda for getting me on here with a nice spank, LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...